Jesus Calling

Jesus Calling
DO NOT HESITATE TO RECIEVE joy from Me, for I bestow it on you abundantly. The more you rest in My Presence, the more freely My blessings flow into you. In the Light of My Love, you are gradually transformed from glory to glory. It is through spending time with Me that you realize how wide and long and high and deep is My Love for you.



Sometimes the relationship I offer you seems to good to be true. I pour My very Life into you, and all you have to do is receive Me. In a world characterized by working and taking, the admonition to rest and receive seems too easy. There is a close connection between receiving and believing: As you trust Me more and more, you are able to receive Me and My blessings abundantly.
Be still and know that I am God.
~ Sarah Young ~
2 Corinthians 3:18; Ephesians 3:17; Psalm 46:10









Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

Comment here to say you idea but do not comment if you are not a part of this website.

 
Copyright © 2011. Sisters In Christ | Women's Fellowship - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Sisters in Christ