Jeremiah 17:10 KJV, “10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.”


Jeremiah 17:10 KJV, “10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.”
There have been days when I was so distraught that I simply couldn’t find the words to cry out to God. Nothing felt good enough, strong enough, or descriptive enough to convey to Him the pain that I was feeling in the midst of my turmoil. But, I am thankful that I serve a God who knows me, understands my tears and can search my heart for the root of what pains me in my grief. He sees beyond my flesh where I rage against the pain that life’s circumstances inflict upon my soul, and it is there that He comforts me. It is there that He touches me with His spirit and strengthens me to go on, to move beyond my circumstances where He promises to comfort and lead me to a better place if I would only put my trust in Him.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

Comment here to say you idea but do not comment if you are not a part of this website.

 
Copyright © 2011. Sisters In Christ | Women's Fellowship - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Sisters in Christ