The Bible tells us in 1 Corinthians 12, we are one body, the body of Christ.

“My Child, I heard you crying in the night. I watched your struggle as you stared at My Book, and fought the urge to open it. You told yourself that you were too tired to read. I had the message I wanted you to receive in the pages of that Book. Had you but opened it up, you would have gotten the words that I wanted to put on your heart, the words that would have given you peace and comfort and allowed you to fall into a peaceful slumber. Instead you tossed and turned for hours. Did it ever occur to you that it was Me wanting to spend time alone with you? You run so fast through the days that I never seem to get you alone. My Child, you silence My Voice, you fight my promptings, you make your decisions without Me, as if I don’t have your best in mind. Today is a new day. You are tired and you feel alone. The tired part is a human function; the feeling alone part? That is your choice. That Book you chose not to open last night? I am waiting for you there. The answers you are craving? They are in there. Sit down and rest in Me. I am waiting for you.” SANDY GRIFFIN
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

Comment here to say you idea but do not comment if you are not a part of this website.

 
Copyright © 2011. Sisters In Christ | Women's Fellowship - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Sisters in Christ